Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup each red and yellow bell peppers, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup onion, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or pressed
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Chop or press garlic, slice onions, and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat broth in a stainless steel skillet over medium heat.
- When broth is steaming, add bell peppers and onions, cover and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add snow peas and sauté covered for 2 minutes.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a serving bowl and toss with cashews and dressing ingredients.
Recipe by WHFoods.com