Add this easy-to-prepare Asian-flavored recipe to your Healthiest Way of Eating today. And it will even taste great served cold tomorrow. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: Prep and cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed of green parts
- 5 TBS vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 TBS rice vinegar, or fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBS honey
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/2 TBS chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut cauliflower florets into quarters and let sit for at least 5 minutes to enhance their health-promoting properties.
- Heat broth in large stainless steel skillet. When broth begins to steam, add cauliflower and cover. Healthy sauté for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together rest of ingredients and toss with florets. Marinate for about 5 minutes for more flavor. Allowing the cauliflower to soak up the dressing for a few moments before serving makes it even better. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.