- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. chopped fresh parsely
- ¼ c. chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prick squash in several places, and bake 45 minutes until tender. Allow to cool slightly; cut in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Scrape out squash strands from each side with a fork. Transfer to a bowl, and let cool.
2. Wkisk together scallions, parsely, cilantro, olive oil, and black pepper. Pour over squash , and gently toss unitl well combined. Refrigerate 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Counts as: 2 veggies, 1 fat
Calories 120 Protein 9g Fiber 2g Carbs 9g