Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 8 oz kalamata olives, pitted and minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TBS capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 TBS minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tsp minced lemon peel
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 minced anchovy filled (optional)
1. In a small bowl, combine olives, garlic, capers, parsley, anchovy, lemon peel, and black pepper.
2. Add extra virgin olive oil and mix thoroughly.
Makes 1/2 cup
Healthy Cooking Tips:
The olives, capers, garlic and parsley may be minced at the same time in a food processor.
Recipe by WHFoods.org