Why have we strayed so far away from the art of simplicity? As humans we seem to overly complicate our life unnecessarily and then wonder why we have no time to relax or just chill out. There wouldn’t be many people who would deny that our lives are over stressful.
Simplicity is not just about removing distractions from our life where we have become over committed, but is it also about eliminating the jumble from our minds, our bodies, our home and our lifestyle. Tidying up our life brings our mind back under control so we no longer feel out of control.
1. Say no to what distracts you from your desires.
2. Say yes to what you really want in life and start creating it.
3. Be clear on your intentions. Don’t assume others know how you feel or what you want.
4. Ask a simple question like, “what makes me happy?” Then go do it.
5. Take time out to retreat within, so you begin to find inner peace and calm.
6. Listen to your inner guidance. No more excuses.
7. Honor how you feel and don’t ignore what your feelings are telling you.
8. Speak your truth. You have so much to offer this world.
9. Make time for reflection, meditation and journaling.
10. Most of all, be yourself. You really do matter!
- See more at: http://soulawaken.com/a-simple-life-is-a-happy-life/#sthash.ZSni0qok.dpuf